YES! The Escape Rooms is OPEN!
Our commitment to COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS:
We are dedicated to keeping our customers and staff safe during this time. Below is a list of additional precautions and changes we have made in order to ensure safety on a daily basis.
1. ALL reservations are reserved as a ‘Private Experience’ for up to 6 or 7 participants in each room. This means that you will ONLY be in our rooms with members of your choice, from your household, at no additional cost to you.
2. Upon arrival, we ask that you park and give us a call at the posted phone number prior to entering the building. We will ask you and your party basic screening questions, direct you to our online waiver, and call you when your room is ready so you do not have a lobby wait time. Once in the building, you will be directed straight to your reserved room. Our goal is to limit your interactions with others as much as possible.
3. We encourage all customers to stay home if you are feeling unwell, if you have been in contact with someone who is sick, or if you have a fever. We also encourage you to wear a face covering, if at all possible.
4. ALL employee temperatures will be checked prior to beginning their shift. Employees will also wear masks and gloves at all times, and practice safe social distancing and hand hygiene while on site. Employees are asked screening questions and encouraged to stay home if unwell.
5. Our employees will use gloves to thoroughly sanitize our rooms between guests, and they will be encouraged to replace well used and high-touch items frequently according to guidelines.